We design and manufacture electrical cable assemblies and cable harnesses, electro-mechanical sub assemblies and power distribution boxes.
Cleeve Technology UK Ltd. (Cleeve) is a high-tech, innovative company with a high standard of excellence in the electrical interconnect sector of the aerospace, defence, marine, automotive and industrial industries. Based in Swindon, England, it was established in 2003 by the privately owned Canadian company, Cleeve Technology International, to serve European markets with high efficiency.
To add to our design and manufacturing capability, Cleeve provide a component management and stocking service, supplying the majority of our customers component requirements direct from stock and at highly competitive prices.
Committed to quality, safety and environmental responsibility, Cleeve takes great care to ensure that all products and services align with industry standards and regulations.
- Full and continual in-process inspection is carried out on all assemblies.
- A fully automated electrical test is performed using a MK Automeg.
- All assemblies are tested for DC Continuity, Insulation Resistance and Hi-Pot.
- Test programmes can be written to ensure customers specifications are adhered to.
- Test reports can be provided as hard copies or electronically produced.
- We can offer a First Article Inspection Report (FAIR).
- All cable assemblies are supplied with a Certificate of Conformity.