Wire and cable, connectors, accessories and circuit protection devices as well as completely wired and tested systems for specific project needs.
As an industry leader, Cleeve provides systems and components designed, specified and integrated into electrical interconnection systems appropriate to customer needs. We offer a highly focused engineering approach to provide electrical mechanical systems solutions. Products range from the supply of off-the-shelf components, such as wire and cable, connectors, accessories and circuit protection devices, to completely wired and tested systems for specific project needs. We also offer standard mil-spec qualified parts, build to print assemblies, and tested and qualified alternatives to highly sophisticated systems.
For additional information or to request a hard copy of Cleeve’s catalogue or corporate brochure, which outlines our products in greater detail, click here.
Products Supplied to Meet Customer-Specific Requirements
- Finished tested assemblies
- Bulk supply
- Battle damage repair kits
- Braided assemblies
- Circuit protection devices
- Conduit systems
- Connector accessories/backshells
- Electrical connectors
- Electrical interconnect accessories
- Heat shrinkable tubing and moulded parts
Integrated harness assemblies
- Over-moulding/mould in place
- Sheet metal fabrication (boards, boxes and panels)
- Shape memory alloys
- Specialty machined components
- Wire and cable
– Paul Church