Ensure your interconnectivity needs meet the highest level of industry standards and requirements.
Cleeve provides a host of services to support our customers’ requirements, while meeting industry standards and adding value to their supply chains. Whether you need help specifying material, sourcing components, providing assemblies to your specifications, or a complete system solution, Cleeve can help. Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to ensure your interconnectivity needs meet the highest level of industry standards and requirements.
Reach out to Derek Chambers, UK Operations, should you have any questions or requirements.
We are an engineering driven company providing engineer-to-engineer engagement and support to our customers both on and off site.
Our team of highly experienced Design, Project and Production Engineers commit to offering comprehensive services and support to our customers.
- Front End support
- Engineering solutions
- Cable assembly drawings and design proposals
- Project support
- Component selection
- Cable configuration proposal
- Support on cable installation and routing
- Prototype build
- Reverse engineering
- Kanban stocking
Component Design and Development
- Attachment hardware
Development Engineer Resource:
- HIRF, EMI and RFI solutions
- Prototypes and mock-ups
- Our manufacturing division can accommodate your cable assembly requirements, whether it is build to print or design to build.
- We can manage your prototype and/or first builds, through to supporting your production requirements whether for small, medium or volume manufacturing.
- We can manufacture a variety of cable assemblies and harnesses, also electro-mechanical sub assemblies and power distribution boxes.
- Open cable looms.
- Point-to-point cable harnesses.
- Fully sealed cable harnesses.
- Multi branched cable harness assemblies.
- Fully screened cable harness assemblies.
- Complex wiring systems and installations.
- Electro-mechanical sub assemblies.
- Power distribution boxes.
- RF cables.
- Specialty Test Equipment.
– Edward de Bono