An Insight Into Cleeve Technology Post COVID-19
Cleeve Technology has used the COVID-19 lockdown to implement streamlining and efficiency measures to secure its future and to offer its customers real-time benefits. We believe the re-structuring of our global design, manufacture and distribution expertise will provide further added-value to our diverse range of customers. We have re-shaped UK and Canadian operations to align with your future needs and these key operational changes are outlined below.
- We focus on Sales and Technical Support to bring added value to our customers.
- We offer full Project Management services and support.
- We provide system and component design services using SolidWorks© and HarnWare© software.
- We provide fast tract prototyping services for harness systems and SLA modelling for component prototypes.
- We continue to provide on-time-deliveries and improved efficiencies.
- We have integrated all of the Canadian manufacturing capability into the UK operation and improved manufacturing efficiencies by using Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- We have integrated all of the UK manufacturing capability into the Canadian operation and improved manufacturing efficiencies by using Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- We provide stock profiling to offer customers Just-In-Time capability for Program Management and component demand.
- We provide Vendor Managed Inventory capability to key customers.
- We provide benefits of shorter lead-times and competitive pricing through rationalisation concepts.
Future with Cleeve Technology International
I look forward to meeting with you shortly.
CEO and President
– Og Mandino